Monday, October 10, 2011

Surprise Visit!

On Saturday I was out with my friend Erin doing some much needed shopping. (Thanks Erin for the awesome introduction to H&M-I shall return without Cooper & with an endless credit card so I can buy them out) While eating lunch I got a random phone call & then voicemail. I didn't think much of it because I was busy chatting with Erin & stuffing my face with food. A few minutes later I got a text from the same number & guess who it was?! My long lost 'lady from church' friend Diane! She was in town with her oldest daughter Kristen for the day & wanted to get together. I was ecstatic! Here are some pictures from their visit.

Cooper had just woken up from a nap & was hungry.
I'm glad I got this pic before he his melt down.

Diane & me! Miss her!

Kristen! Cooper & Moose LOVE you!

Our classic angel pose. :)


I'm SO glad Diane thought of me & gave me a call. (Good thing I've had the same phone number for EVER) I hadn't seen them since our wedding reception 4.5 years ago! Diane is an amazing friend. I can't believe how grown up Kristen is! 12.5 years old! :) I remember when she was just 3 years old! I loved talking & laughing about the fun times we've had together. I will never forget our road trip to Pennsylvania via Washington D.C., Philadelphia, & Delaware with 4 kids 4 years old & younger. I still don't know how we did it but we did & we live to tell the tale! ha! Well hopefully it won't be another 4 years before we see each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment