Monday, October 10, 2011

5 months

Cooper turned 5 months old on Saturday. I can't believe how fast time is flying & how much Cooper has changed & grown since he was born. Cooper is our favorite little guy. He keeps us entertained with his smiles, laughs, jabberings, & more! He definitely keeps me on my toes. Just when I think I have him all figured out-he proves me wrong. :)

Within the last couple of weeks Cooper has taken to sucking on his chubby arms instead of his paci. He's been a tummy sleeper for quite a while so I guess he was bound to find his arms & fingers at night after his paci fell out. It's so funny seeing hickies on his arms. I just hope no one thinks they're bruises!


5 months picture!
(His right arm is red with hickies.)
I suck on my arm-so what?! :)

Cooper loves being on his changing table. He rarely minds having his diaper changed. At night we give him 'naked' time & he just laughs & laughs. Here's video we took last week. Kyle is being silly & dancing around-we all enjoyed a good laugh! It's kinda long but we (including Cooper) crack up laughing all over again just watching it! Around 25 seconds is the best! (hopefully this video works. I've never uploaded one before)


   

3 comments:

  1. Finn loved this video. He kept saying "Again, again!" And he noticed Moose's bark immediately. Happy 5 months Cooper! (The occasion probably calls for a trip to Cheesecake Factory.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing Cooper's giggle! It's so cute! And of course Kyles crazy noise made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me smile to hear him laugh:). Such a cute little giggle.

    ReplyDelete