Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

One of the reasons I was really excited to go camping was the detour we'd make on the way home to go to a pumpkin patch. :) Last year we went to one near Amicalola & it was awesome so I wanted Coop to experience one this year. We stopped off in Dawsonville at Shuck's Pumpkin Patch. It was a great way to kick off fall & October. Cooper's eyes were wide open trying to take it all in! :)

At the patch they had a Corn Maze (I would've loved to go-if we had the time), rows & rows of pumpkins, fried foods, billy goats, a corn cannon, & more! Next year I'm sure Coop will REALLY enjoy it!

Like father like son- amazed by the corn cannon.
(this is a candid pic! ha)  
He's such a cute little guy. :) 

Lots o pumpkins!

scare crow coop

please oh please let coop grow as tall as the corn! ;)

2 comments:

  1. sksksk that scare crow hayed pic lol'd me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so stinkin' cute. And I heart your flannel shirt. Very camping/pumpkin farming appropriate.

    ReplyDelete