Monday, October 10, 2011

Lesson Learned


I'm so glad I snapped this pic of him sleeping.
So sweet.
My favorite part of the day is anytime Cooper wakes up. I walk quietly into his room, look at him, & wait for him to see me. Once he sees me, I give him a big smile. He gives me one big gummy smile in return & then nuzzles down into the mattress like he's shy. It seriously would bring tears of joy & love to my eyes every time. I was just thinking the other day that I needed to try & capture this moment in a picture because I want to remember it for forever BUT I'm afraid I have waited too late. :( Within the last couple of days Cooper has mastered rolling over in his crib. I still give him that big smile when I go to get him but I'm not greeted with the same reaction. :( Now he's just laying there on his back sucking on his arm & cries when he sees me. I guess I'm pretty scary. ha!

Cooper not so happy after a nap.
Lesson learned. Don't put off taking a picture. I have a feeling this is just one of the MANY lessons Cooper will teach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment