Wednesday, January 2, 2013

the Nutcracker

Mom, Cooper, & I scooted down to Florida the weekend after Bryant & Jilli's wedding. My niece, Avery, was Clara in the St Augustine production on the Nutcracker so we couldn't miss her performance. We had a great visit even if it was hectic & we had some sickness amongst us. It was so fun to watch Cooper play & laugh with his cousins, especially with Drake. We love those kids!

I was able to watch the Nutcracker twice & I was entranced both times. I hadn't seen Avery as a ballerina before & now she's on point. I couldn't help but get teary eyed every time she hit the stage. I was bursting with love & pride for her. (I'm not an emotion Aunt am I?! ha) Avery did outstanding & I wished I could've watched her 100 more times. Special thanks to Keaton & Mom for watching Coop for me.

Here are some pics from our visit.

Photobucket
Schroder
Photobucket
Avery as Clara

Photobucket
Me, Mom, Minnette, & Avery

me_ensign85's Nutcracker Visit 2012 album on Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment