Tuesday, December 18, 2012

B + J Wedding

Bryant & Jilli got hitched on December 7th. It was such a special & beautiful day. (weather isn't even in the equation) The temple is such a special & sacred place. I probably cried more than the newlyweds. I was overcome with joy & love. Words can't express the love I feel for these two. I'm so happy to have Jilli as my sis, Bryant picked a good one! I'm so grateful to have been included in their special days. (endowment, sealing, reception)

Photobucket

The reception was held on December 8th in Hartsville. It was held in such a great location & I hope it was everything B & J wanted & more. They both looked so awesome & happy. I had the pleasure of assisting the photographer with the couple's pictures & being head chef for the reception. Fortunately the place wasn't burnt down & the food all turned out amazingly with the help of SO many! (no way I could've done that by myself!) Let's just say I would only take on such a beating for the few that I love so dear. :) 

Here are a few pictures that I snapped. I can't wait to see the photos from their photographer, Rob!



me_ensign85's B J Wedding album on Photobucket


P.S.
Mad love to Mom, Leslie, Geoff, MinDee, Kyle, Pat, Jen, Dawn, Renee, Ann & more. I couldn't have pulled the food off without yall!

1 comment: