Sunday, November 21, 2010

Days of Thanksgiving Session 5

So here it is! The final session of the countdown to Thanksgiving! (Sorry I was too lazy to add pictures!)

#21- I am grateful for Birthdays! (I guess mine to be specific) Today is my birthday & I am 25 years old! (I can't believe it!) I am so blessed to still be alive! I love spending my birthdays with friends & family. My most favorite part of celebrating is probably the cake! :) I have a major sweet tooth! This year Dad came to visit & spendt my Bday weekend with us. We had a great time! He took us out for my Bday dinner on Saturday night & man it was SO delicious! (I've been wanting a steak for quite some time but Kyle isn't a big fan & we've been on a tight budget so Dad took us out. I loved every bite of it!) I love looking back at pictures from each birthday. I laugh when I see the pictures from my 8th birthday because I was missing my 2 front teeth & of course there are the awkward teenage years. Anywho! I enjoy celebrating life & feeling so much love from family & friends! I am very blessed!

#22- I am thankful for Holidays! My favorites are Thanksgiving & Christmas! I love celebrating with our families & remembering 'the reason for the season.' It's great gathering around for some food, fun & family time! Since we've been married we spend Thanksgiving with the Ensigns & then Christmas with my family. I love decorating & getting into the spirit of season. I also love listening & singing Cmas carols! What a fun time of the year!

#23- I am grateful for Netflix. Silly you might say but it's true. Kyle & I have watched some pretty awesome shows thru Netflix! We like to watch documentaries, movies, tv shows, etc. Don't get me wrong-we spend a little more time then I'd like to admit watching everything but at least we enjoy watching the tv together right?! Some of the fun shows we've discovered thru Netflix: Arrested Development, Everest, American Pickers, No Impact Man, Man vs. Food, & more! Thank you Netflix for being cheap & easy! :)

#24- I am thankful for the Future. I am so blessed to share my present & future with so many amazing people in my life-especially Kyle! I can't wait to see where we are in 10 years. Where will we live? How many kids? Will Moose still be with us? (oh I hope so!) What will all of our nieces & nephews be up to then?! It's neat to think of what all is in store of Kyle & I. I love having the future to look forward to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment