Friday, July 2, 2010

Last Day of Work

Wednesday was my last official day at Charleston Imaging. It has been an amazing 4 years! I can't believe it has already come to an end. It definitely hasn't sunken in yet! Here's how it all began:

I moved to Charleston in August 2004 in hopes of getting into Trident Tech's Radiology Tech program. I applied for the program that had at least a 2 year wait so I decided to just start with the basic classes to prepare myself. After a year + of working 2 jobs, & going to school I was really uncertain of what path I needed to take with school, life, etc until one day I was approached by Bro Goltra (that's all I knew him as at the time) at church. (I went to the Mt P Fam Ward besides the Singles Branch-anywho!) He told me he was opening up his own Radiology Imaging Center & wanted to know if I'd be interested in a job as an Imaging Assistant. I was baffled! He had NO idea that I had MAJOR interest in Radiology! (Talk about answers to prayers. It was such a testimony building experience for me.) I immediately took him up on his offer & I have been so blessed ever since. It hasn't all been peaches & cream but I've loved it! It was fun to be a part of the start up team, to see the business grow, & to be taught all along the way. Dr Goltra has given me so much experience in the Medical/Radiology field that I could never repay him. I have truly been blessed.

Many thanks to all of my coworkers (friends!) that put up with me over the years! I have been blessed to meet & work closely with so many fun people!

My desk was decorated for my last day:
(Kyle also sent me flowers! Sorry I don't have a pic!)

This is a close up of the note:

& another fun drawing faxed over from Mary Catherine :)

Here are some FUN pictures from over the years!

"Let us not forget"

No comments:

Post a Comment