Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bottles N Brushes!

Last week Mary Catherine (a amazingly awesome co-worker of mine) invited me to join her at Bottles N Brushes for a painting session! The picture of the night was the Carolina Wren. How appropriate to paint the SC State bird before I head off to GA. It will be another fun reminder of my home state! (btw I'm listening to some Bob Marley while I type this & guess what song is playing?! 3 little birds! :) ) MC & I had a BLAST!

I've been to BNB before & painted this little number (rainbow row) with my BFFL Rachel (just wanted to throw this in):



Below is a series of pictures to document my Carolina Wren painting progression:





Again, I had a great time & I believe MC did too! I'm SO excited to hang up my new painting! I believe they have a place like BNB here in ATL too! I can't wait to check it out! Thanks again MC!

No comments:

Post a Comment