Monday, February 20, 2012

Ramble on...

I've been meaning to blog for a couple of weeks but haven't so I'm doing it now when I should be packing for Vegas. (Coop & I are flying out tomorrow morning! Can't wait!) So I'll make it short & get to the pictures-that's always the best part right?!

What's been going on:
-Cooper's two teeth are getting SO big!
-Kyle & I got adventurous & made some delicious pizza from scratch.
-Cooper & I had lunch with Kyle & visited with his coworkers.
-We went to the zoo with Erin, Finn, & Liv. (I can't remember if I posted about that or not)
-Our friend Geoff came for a little visit (next time you've got to bring your wife & kid!!)
-Kyle & I are back to running (well I've stopped temporary but will start back soon) We're gearing up for the Cooper River Bridge Run. Woo hoo!
-Cooper holds his own bottle now-he's getting so big!
-Cooper & Kyle went to Krispy Kreme for the first time thanks to the Mitchells. :)

Dad taught him.

Best of friends....usually.



:)

Cooper, Mary, & Luke watching the
conveyor belt of doughnuts.

Cooper was feeling a little overwhelmed. ha!

Swinging & loving it!

Entertaining Dad at work.

:)

Bacon, Tomato, Avacado Pizza. AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment