Monday, February 20, 2012

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day! (a week late-I know) So I am a fan of this holiday. I think it's great to have another reminder to say I LOVE YOU whether it's to your mom, husband, dog, etc. It's nice to have a day love every now & then. :)

I am so blessed to have so many Valentines in my life. (meaning people I love) This year it was especially nice to spend this special day with my newest Valentine-Cooper. :) Cupid dropped off a little monkey for Cooper & Coop loved it! 

To celebrate I made some yummy sugar cookies that Kyle & I decorated for ourselves & for Kyle's coworkers. We had quite the sugar high afterwards! We surprised each other with small gifts (neither one of us had mentioned exchanging gifts) & had a nice evening at home.


Cooper got some Valentine's Cards for Meema

Our Cookie creations.

Kyle knows how to spoil me!

photoshoot with Coop & the monkey :)

I can't get enough of that smile!

I promise the monkey wasn't too tight.

Special shout out to my friend Cheerio (Cassandra O). I was so thrilled to receive a Valentine's Card & a note from Cheerio in the mail. She is so sweet! I miss her so very much & hope that one day we will live closer!! Cheerio.....I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little Valentine. Love the tulips, Kyle!! Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete