Thursday, February 2, 2012

& then there was...

A TOOTH!! :) On Jan 20th Cooper's first tooth popped through! I'd been checking his mouth for what seemed like forever but never felt or saw anything. (Cooper has been drooling nonstop since he turned 2 or 3 months old) So on that Friday after his bath he was jabbering & there is was! A TOOTH! I was freaking out! I yelled for Kyle to come in & he thought something was wrong due to my crazy antics. :) I was a ball of emotion. I was (& still am a little) SO very happy that Coop has a tooth BUT sad that my little baby is growing so fast! (He was 8.5 months at the time of the first tooth! Crazy)

Since tooth number 1 came into view, I could see second tooth just waiting to break through too! So a week &  a half later tooth number 2 is here! I've been taking loads of pics trying to get these teeth officially documented & I think I've finally gotten it.

If you look VERY close you can see both of his
bottom teeth. (I promise they're there)

Here's a good pic of his First tooth, it's
his bottom right tooth.






& just for fun here's a pic of Coop & Moose from
our photoshoot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment