Friday, March 18, 2011

Hartsville Baby Shower Weekend

Kyle & I headed to Hartsville for a fun weekend with family & friends. Saturday (March 5th) was my awesome baby shower thrown by my sisters-Susan, Jen, & Tiff! The shower was at Pat's house & it was really great! There was food galore thanks to Susan (including delicious cupcakes by Jen), a fabulous diaper cake by Pat, & a great turn out thanks to Tiff! It was so fun spending time with some really special people in my life. They all went over & beyond to spoil baby Cooper & myself. (Marc was our photographer so special thanks to him)
Tiff, myself, & Jen right before the shower!

Penny & Me (one of my Moms growing up!)

Tiff put up a laundry line that was quickly filled with super cute Cooper clothes!

Auntie Ann, Mom, myself, & Auntie Renee!

Some of Cooper's gifts! What a spoiled little boy! :)

Here are some more fun pics! Feel the LOVE!
Posted by Picasa

The rest of the weekend was busy but a blast! The Ensign ladies went out to dinner & it was one of my favorite parts of the weekend. I was also able to see MinDee! It'd been WAY too long & little Khloee is getting so big! Bryant turned the BIG 3-0! We did a little celebrating. It was fun seeing him & Jilli along with Kevin & his crew! All in all we had a fantastic time!

1 comment: