Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We Have A Name!

For as long as I can recall I've had my future girl's names picked out. It seemed so easy come up with those names. When Kyle & I found out we were having a baby boy-I knew we were in a for some deep thought & maybe a struggle to figure out a name. For the longest time we've called our baby boy "Lil Kinney" as somewhat of a joke. Kyle & I could always decide on names we did NOT like. We thought Kinney was a nice southern name that we had fun saying but had no intentions actually naming him that.

Kyle came up with the name long before I agreed to it. Our long list of names got shorter & shorter & Kyle's favorite name never seemed to move off of the list while mine were flying off like crazy. :P One day I just woke up & knew that Kyle's name was to be the name of our future baby boy. I turned to Kyle that evening & said: "Ok Kyle. I don't know why but I just know that his name will be ___ ." Kyle joked that he changed his mind & didn't like the name anymore but after I threatened his life he laughed & said he was just kidding. :) (If you know Kyle then you know he usually takes a while to make a big decision & he RARELY has favorites so when this name stuck I knew it was right!) So there's the story-now here's the name.

Cooper Kyle Ensign

Most of you already know this info but I still felt the need to blog about it. :) We can't wait to meet our little Cooper!! Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. A, I love the name! B, your tummy is so darn cute! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! We can't wait to meet our little man! :)

    ReplyDelete