Friday, January 21, 2011

Feeling Him Move...

I have had the pleasure of feeling our baby boy move for a couple of weeks now. He is definitely getting stronger & larger with every kick & punch! So every evening Kyle & I vegg out on the couch & watch some Netflix (we get our money's worth!). Anywho! Our baby boy must love that time because he just moves around non stop! This past Friday night I just happen to have my hand on my stomach when made a BIG move. I felt a hand/heel/elbow/something move on the right side of my belly-TWICE. It was such a cool feeling & crazy to see my belly move like that!

Kyle has missed out on all of the fun so far (he seems to try & feel our baby move at all the wrong times). FINALLY on Wednesday (the 19th) evening Kyle felt his little boy! Our babe was kicking up a storm so I grabbed Kyles hand & put it on my belly. It was so touching to see Kyle's face when he finally felt our baby moving around. He kept his hand there for close to 5 minutes or so. I started to tear up but then ended up laughing at Kyle's face (he was a little in shock). Kyle told me I had to stop laughing because my belly was moving up & down too much & he couldn't feel the baby! ha! It was a special moment for sure.

With time he will get bigger & will start to run out of room down there-that's when all this moving around won't be so fun for me. A foot in the rib or to the bladder can't be comfy! ;) I do realize I have to enjoy these pleasant movements while I can!

2 comments:

  1. so sweet... made me tear up a little reading it:).

    p.s. I have a new idea for a name for him!! Ringo. Can't go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we'll save Ringo for your baby boy. Deal? Scott would LOVE that huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete