Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Update

So I forgot to post these ultrasound pictures with my baby announcement post so I thought I'd do it now!

The day we found out I was pregnant Kyle & I started talking about names. Of course we couldn't agree on anything so instead of arguing we decided to come up with what we would NOT name our kid. Examples: Gertrude, Cletus, & Kinney (Kenny pronounced VERY southern). We fell into the habit of referring to our baby as 'Lil Kinney.' By no means did we, or do we, intend to name our baby that but it was just something fun to do. I tell you all of that for the following picture:


Kyle left this sweet note for me & Lil Kinney for our first Dr's appointment! :)


(15-Oct-2010 Almost 8 weeks)
My first look at our baby! I cried at the sight of that little tiny peanut! You could see the heart beating even if the baby was an inch long! Wild!


(1-Nov-2010 10 weeks)
Can you believe how many details you can already see? There's a little foot & everything! I am so very lucky to have 2 ultrasounds by this point! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment