Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls Camp 2010-No Fear!

I had the pleasure of going to Girls Camp as a leader! (it is still weird to be considered a leader)I LOVED camp when I was in YW. It was such a fun, spiritual, & learning experience for me. I loved everything about it! Ok maybe not the heat BUT I loved the songs, the friends, the certifications, testimony meeting, the food, etc! This experience really made me reflect on my years as a YW. It made me miss the old days A LOT.

The theme of Camp was "No Fear!" It was at a state park in Millen, Ga. Overall we had a really fun time-well at least I did! I just had to make sure all the YW were where they needed to be then I got to do whatever. :) I enjoyed pretending to be assistant nurse-or assistant TO THE nurse, who was Rachael Adams. We had a blast together! It was way fun to be able to spend a few days with some of my fave people & very interesting to see how the YW interact. It was my last major experience with all the YW (all but one YW came to camp!) before the BIG move. :( Enjoy some of the pictures!



This is the Mount Pleasant/Georgetown Crew!


Upon arriving to camp we all got a pink hair thingy. It was pretty fun to rock :)


This is the Nerd group-it was part of our skit on Knowledge & surfing.


These are some of the Surfing Chicks (we tied surfing the waves & the web together).


We all had our matching shirt on! :)


We had a refreshing pool! (remember when I said I was a leader...sometimes it was hard to act the part)


Rachael french braided my hair! First time EVER!



Again my leader skills are shining for everyone to see! ha!


Bishop Young came to visit us! We loved having him there!

Here's a collage with the rest of the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment