Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random

Life has been so non-stop! I wasn't expecting to be so busy especially with Kyle gone but no such luck. I really can't complain because it's taking my mind off of being separated from Kyle. Some of the things I've been up to: (I like lists)
-Working
-Spoiling Moose
-Keeping up with the Mt P YW
-Visited family in Hville
-Seminary Graduation
-Dinner with a couple of friends
-Dr. Appts
-Apartment Searching
-Beach time with friends
-Packing up boxes
-Celebrating our Wedding Anniv
-Gearing up for Girls Camp

My BBFL Rachel moved in when Kyle moved out. It's really great having her here! I think we saw each other maybe twice during Week #1 due to my crazy schedule. We've had some goodtimes together & it will be super sad to leave her in a few weeks. :(

Natalie & I hit up some 5 Guys Burgers! It took us about 2.5 hrs to eat our burgers because we were doing so much talking!


Dad came down this weekend so Saturday morning Kyle, Robert, & Dad started working on a cool wooden frame for our bed. Can't wait to see the final product.


Kyle came home for the weekend & it was so great to have him here. We went to Poogan's Porch to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary! :) They have the BEST Gouda Mac & Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment