Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hartsville Bound (again)

2ish weeks ago Cooper & I hitched a ride with Mom to her house. We visited family & stayed a night there before we heading further east to the Hartsville.

Once we got to the ville it was nonstop! Coop & I stayed with Kyles parents. It's always fun at the Ensign compound! Mom was so nice & let me have her van for the weekend so I could burn up the roads in Hartsville driving back & forth be family.

Some things we did:
-played with Charlie
-went to Sams w Pat (thanks again!)
-ate way too much food
-watched General Conference
-had a Bridal shower for Jilli (more on that later)
-enjoyed the wonderful weather
-spent time with so many cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc
-we were spoiled as usual by all the fam
-went to Big Lots (LOVE IT!)
-we celebrated Mama's 81st birthday & their 65th wedding anniversary!!


A special moment for me was watching Cooper run into Mama & Papa's house & look for his sweet great grandparents. There's nothing like watching him wrap his arms around their necks & know he feels the same love that I've been so blessed to feel all my life. Also the next day Mama sat on the floor & played with Cooper & Ross. Yes, my 81 year old Gma got down just to play with these two toddlers. It was awesome! I hope I can do the same at that age!!




No comments:

Post a Comment