Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Frenzy Part II

After our apple picking excursion we got some BBQ for lunch then we went pumpkin picking at Burt's Farm. This place was pretty packed too! I love seeing the HUGE pumpkins. One day we'll have a house, porch, & yard that I can decorate with these ridiculously big pumpkins.

We tried to take some cute pics with Coop & the pumpkins. It was a bit hard to do because of the amount of people & because Coop's nap was about 20 minutes long so he wasn't really feeling it at first. Once he saw a 4-wheeler & a few tractors then he was good to go. :) He did enjoy knocking on the pumpkins. It was cute. We let Coop pick out 3 little pumpkins before we left. 

We had a great day together. Being in the more mountainous region made Kyle & I want to go camping but knew it would be too cold for Coop. I loved watching all the leaves 'rain' down as we drove through the wooded areas. Cooper enjoyed watching Finding Nemo as we drove the 3ish hr round trip.

Thanks Kyle for planning our Fall Frenzy! 


Col Poole's BBQ














My little man. :)


Kyle hates it when I take pics of Coop
crying... idk why I do it but I do.

Knocking on the pumpkins.


Cooper's Big Green Tractor

Tiny Pumpkins!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay that you take pics of Coop crying. I used to not like it when Olivia cried, but Paul always says, "It's all part of the experience." And it's true...I finally agree :)

    ReplyDelete