Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Let me start off by saying this Mother's Day itself was majorly less stressful & painful as my last MD but I will say that MD 2011 will go down in history as the sweetest. Cooper was born on May 8, 2011 which was Mother's Day. :) Yep, I received the best gift of all! I felt like MD was Cooper's Birthday more than it was a special day for me even though we'd already celebrated his birthday.

Mother's Day weekend started off GREAT! I was able to meet up with a family friends from Charleston. They definitely hold a special place in my heart. I was able to see their oldest son be sealed to his lovely wife. It was such a sweet experience & I'm so glad I was able to join in on it.


Dave & Lindsey! Woo hoo!

Leslie, Mikey, & Dr. G. Love you guys! 

MD morning Kyle got up with Cooper & let me 'sleep' in for a little bit. :) While feeding Coop, Kyle made me choc chip pancakes. YUM! I ate & ate & ate while I opened my gifts: A bag of Sour Patch Kids (one of my fave candies), a MD card from Kyle, Coop, & Moose, & a bouquet of cash flowers. (Kyle figured I'd rather have money than flowers-I like both) I was one happy Momma! 

Yep that's a BIG cup of syrup to pour on my
yummy pancakes. Thanks babe!

Kyle made a great dinner: BBQ Chicken, corn on the cob, & mashed potatoes. It was delish! We had Banana Pudding for dessert. It was Coop's first time eating it. Needless to say-it was amazingly good!

the messier the better!

Thanks to Kyle for making my weekend so special & for making me a mother to our beautiful baby boy. I also received so many sweet cards from family & friends. I'm one blessed Momma!

1 comment:

  1. I heart syrup. I didn't know Dave got married... How fun that it was in ATL!

    ReplyDelete