Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break in St Augustine!

After our visit in Charleston, Kyle went home, Cooper & I stayed, & Mom came. Monday (April 2nd) Mom, Cooper, & I headed further south to visit my sister & her family. We stayed until Saturday morning & we had a blast! The first few days were still a bit rough because Cooper was still sick but about the time he felt better & warmed up with everyone-it was time to go. :(

My sister put on a fitness Boot Camp every morning at 6:45. It was so great to get a workout in at the start of the day even if I was a bit sore by the end of the day. :) The kids were on Spring Break so we were able to spend some fun time together! We went to the beach, got some frozen yogurt, played, watched movies, & just enjoyed a relaxing weekend. Special thanks to Mom for watching Coop so I could enjoy some beach time. One day we even went to visit Matthew at work in Palatka. He works for the same company as Kyle. It was fun to see his workplace & see what the small city of Palatka was all about. Now for the millions of pictures we took. :)

Cooper loved Gma reading to him
until he saw me. (story of my life)

Drake was such a good cousin to Cooper. He loved
reading & playing with Coop.

Ross chewing on everything in sight.
He had his first tooth come through right before we left.

I guess Cooper calls this playing?! Drake was such a champ.

Loving the beach.

:)

Eating sand for the first time.

Little Baby Ross

Looking like a cool kid.

Minnette & Ross

Such a cutie.

Ross always wanted to grab Coop but Coop said
no thanks.

Love these two!

the Lusk Fam

AveryEllen & Ross

trying out Ross' walker

A.D.D-ness occuring at the mill

our one (crappy) pic together.

fried shrimp & bacon sandwich.
Don't mind if I do.
 
Cooper & AveryEllen in Big Lots
Love that store!

Getting his morning reading in.

sandy toes


We had fun in the sun with the Lusk Family!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of the beachtime!! Not so jealous of the fried shrimp and bacon sandwich. Seriously??! And I can't believe Ross has a tooth!! Poor Minnette:P

    ReplyDelete