Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cooper's 1st Halloween!

I'm sure Cooper will remember Halloween 2011 for forever! haha NOT! Oh well, at least Kyle & I will remember it & Coop can look back on the pics one day. :) I'm sure next year he'll get a  good candy stash that Kyle & I can sneak into. :)

The Tuesday before Halloween my friend Tarin hosted a baby group Halloween party. It was fun to get Coop dressed up & to go see all the cute little kids. I didn't get any pics of Coop that day. Bummer.

Saturday is when we celebrated Halloween. Our ward had a little carnival type party with a trunk or treat. I made cupcakes for the event & we dress Coop up in his little dragon costume (thanks grandma Pat!) & headed to the church. I loved having my lil dragon even if he wasn't so excited by the festivities. We had a good BBQ dinner & walked around to watch some of the other kids enjoy their treats. We headed home before the trunk or treat portion began. Coop wasn't having the best of times & I'm sure was quite overwhelmed.

Grandma Pat hooked Coop up with some fun
Halloween clothes. She MADE this shirt!

Our little family at the Trunk or Treat

I had the song "Puff the Magic Dragon" in my
head for a few days. :)

Hope yall had a Spooky Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute dragon!! Love that costume. P.s. I don't know if you knew this, but Kyle is DEFINITELY Coop's daddy. He looks more and more like him every time I see pics!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete