Thursday, November 10, 2011

6 Months Old

Cooper at 6 months

Cooper is 6 months old! I can't believe how big he is getting & SO fast! (I think I post this every month but it's SO true!) Cooper is trying very hard to sit on his own. I have a feeling he would sit much better if he wasn't so worried about watching Moose. :) Coop loves to sit & laugh at Moose while she plays with her chicken. It cracks me up. I've tried to catch it on video but I'm always too late.

For Cooper's special day Kyle & I sang Happy (Half) Birthday to him a few times. :) I wanted to give him a cupcake to celebrate but realized that to give him that ONE cupcake I'd have to make & consume 23 more. As much as I would love to have cupcakes around begging me to eat them-I decided not to make them. Sorry Coop! 


It looks like Coop is talking here but he's not.
Recently he just decided to keep his mouth
open a lot. I guess to see if anything yummy
will jump in.

haha

Moose kept jumping up on the couch during our photo session.

I wasn't going to get Cooper anything for his half birthday but that quickly changed when we met up with our friend Erin & her kids Finn & Livy. We went to Carters & Target so I had to splurge a little. :) Cooper came home with some cute little doggie shoes & a fun stacking toy he can sit on his own with (& enjoy playing with later).


Coop wearing his cute little slippers &
enjoying his new toy.


I love watching Cooper watch Moose.


All in all I think Cooper enjoyed his day. :) He didn't realize that he'd be going to the doctor 2 days later for his shots. eek!

1 comment:

  1. Happy (half) birthday, Coop!! I like the puppy slippers... stylin.

    p.s. I really like the tie quilt he's sitting on... its so cute! Very vintage looking:)

    ReplyDelete