Monday, May 10, 2010

Marcus

Yesterday was my father in law's 39th (hehe) Birthday! I couldn't let it shadow my mom's special day so I thought I would do a birthday post for him today. Hope he doesn't mind!

Marc has made a major impact on my life. He is such an great example to me & I could never thank him enough. He helped raise a wonderful son that I'm happily married to-what else could I ask for?! ;)

Marc's smile is contagious. He has a deep testimony and a great love for others. I am so very blessed to have him in my life! I am eternally grateful for all that he has taught me-especially by example. Special thanks to Mrs. Mary Lou & Pat for making Marc the man he is today! :)


Ok ok enough gushy stuff. Now onto fun pictures! yay!


Posted by Picasa


P.S. Congrats to Jen, Scott & Gracie! Baby Cagen was born today! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog and I LOVE it! I love being able to see what you are doing and about. Hope you don't mind that I am going to stalk you: )

    ReplyDelete