Thursday, May 6, 2010

And so it began....

So let me just start off by saying- I have NO idea what I'm doing! For the last say year I've just felt like I've needed to blog. Ya know-share my thoughts, opinions, adventures, & maybe even complain a little. :) Or maybe its because all the cool kids are doing it? Whatever the reason-I just knew I wanted in! My hubby has a blog BUT its HIS & off limits (understandable) so I thought I'd start my own! eek. (he's going to kill me when he finds out! ha!)

There is so much to say but I have to stop for now-this thing called WORK is sucking me in! Prepare yourself because there is SO much more to come! :)

Warning: I REALLY love to use smiley faces :), exclamation marks !!!, & ALL CAPS!

1 comment:

  1. hoorraayy! i really like your warning and the fact that you illustrated everything haha looveee you.

    ReplyDelete