Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching up with Cooper

Time has FLOWN! It's already the END of August! I can't believe Cooper is almost 4 months old! As you can see I have A LOT to catch up on. It's hard for me to find time to get on the lap top to post on the blog so I need to figure out a mobile blogger device thingy.

ANYWHO! Cooper is getting SO big! He loves chewy on his hands, smiling, jabbering, rolling over, & being held so he can check out the world. Coop also likes to cuddle, especially with me. :) Here are a bunch of collage's to catch you up on his life.

Our time at the hospital with Cooper.
Grandma Tallon, Grandma & Poppa Ensign came to visit!


Leaving the hospital, meeting Moose, & friends.


The MANY faces of Coop during his first couple of weeks.


Hartsville visit. Cooper was 5 wks old


Cooper Kyle Ensign
Blessed on July 3, 2011
Kyle, Dad, Marc, & Great Papa were in the circle


Cooper has MAJOR blow outs...
Good thing he smiles & talks to me to make up for the MANY dirty diapers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment