Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mount P Shower

Pam, Auntie Ann, & Caye threw us a baby shower in Mount Pleasant. They are such amazing ladies that I love dearly & are so special to me! Here's the low down.

The shower was at Pam's house (one of the cutest houses EVER-seriously) I went early to see my Mt P Momma Pam while Kyle & his parents went to dinner. I just love being at her house. It feels like a home away from home. She was putting th final touches on everything so it was great to chat & enjoy each others company. Caye joined in early too & it was so amazing to see her!! Right before the shower started I had a surprise guest stop by-Bishop Bert Young! He just happen to be in town for a business trip so he dropped off a gift from his precious wife Jennefer (one of the sweetest ladies ever-seriously). I could've cried when I saw him but I held back. Good thing Jennefer wasn't there or I probably would've gotten to the ugly cry quick! ha!



I had such a great time at the shower. Pam went OVER & beyond on the food & decor! I still can't believe my longest & dearest friend Caye flew in from DC to help throw the shower & it was so awesome to see her! Ann was the third member of the party planning committee but she wasn't able to be there for the weekend. We missed her!


Pam had us play a game. All the ladies there looked at unmarked jars of baby food & guess what was inside. No biggie right? WELL I had to TASTE each jar & guess. There were 11 jars! I was pretty proud of myself for not throwing up & I ended up getting all but a couple right. Some of them tasted good-the fruit ones, while others I begged to not even try-like the chicken that smelled & looked like cat food! haha


I loved being able to see some friends from our old ward & from work! It was great to catch up & have some fun together. Once again we are truly blessed. Cooper received so many amazing gifts! Thanks again to Pam, Ann, & Caye for making this such a special time for us!




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! you are so cute! the shower pics are cute too---but you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete