Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Boy!


Kyle's 27th Birthday was last Tuesday! (I'm late posting-I know) It was fun for me gearing up for his BIG day! He just wanted it to be a normal day but I had to make it special. :) Kyle came home from work to see the island decorated just for him!

Here are his gifts & some yummy homemade cupcakes!

After Kyle opened his gifts (I forgot to take a picture of all his loot) we headed to Mellow Mushroom for his birthday dinner.

By Friday ALLLL the cupcakes were gone (I'd rather not talk about it-ha!) So since Kyle has had a dirt cake for just about every birthday-we decided to make one! You can't mess with such a yummy tradition! We also had candles so I sang to him so he could make a wish!

I tried to make 27 out of candles & failed
(isn't he so cute!? i heart him)

Make a wish!

Some fun pics from birthdays past!

Last but not least on Saturday Kyle & I went to the Apple Store! (no Tiff, they don't sell fruit hehe) Kyle took his gift card & money from his birthday to get another gift- an iPhone! Kyle has been holding out on getting the iPhone for sooooo long! He's one happy camper now!

Happy Birthday Kyle! I hope you know how special you are, how much you are loved & how fun it is to have you in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment