Monday, January 9, 2012

8 Months Old

Cooper turned 8 months old yesterday! He's such a fun little guy to have around. No matter how many poopie diapers I change, mornings I wake up earlier than I'd like, messes I clean up, onesies I fold, etc it is all COMPLETELY worth it when I get a smile, laugh, or snuggle from my little man. :)

sitting like a big boy for the first time
in a shopping cart!

trying on daddy's hat for size. :)

always making funny faces.

:)

Not enjoying the COLD weather & the
attire that comes with it.

8 month photo shoot

such a happy little guy

doesn't he look like a little man here?!


Happy 8 Months Coop! I'm not sure if you will crawl but your sitting & standing skills rock so maybe this time next month you'll be learning to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment