Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've Got a School Girl Heart...

Yesterday was a BLAH day for me & I'm not sure why. I got up & weighed myself-discovering that I had lost a couple of lbs! woo hoo! So what did I do to celebrate such a feat?! I ATE! ALLLL day! :P Needless to say I didn't weigh myself this morning & won't for a couple of days. ha!


To try & brighten my day I don my yellow Jimmy Buffet Shirt which I LOVE & wait for my hubby to come home. After the usual routine of meeting Kyle at the train & eating dinner we headed out to do some grocery shopping. I was still feeling a little blue but didn't want to be a total downer so I thought ice cream might do the trick. (besides I had been eating junk all day-why stop now?!) When we got home we grabbed Moose & walked down to the Frosty Caboose for a sweet treat. (I still haven't found a place that even comes close to the greatness of Leatherbys that my amazing friend Jenni introduced me to) Upon arriving I was starting to feel better because The little red caboose is pumping out waves of live Jimmy Buffett Music! While waiting for our yummy desserts one of my MOST FAVORITE Jimmy B songs came on: "School Boy Heart" I was all smiles from then on out! It was awesome! The next song was "Volcano" which is one of Kyle's faves. So we both enjoyed some awesome Jimmy B!

Nothing like some good music to get you out of your funk! Kyle was slightly embarrassed by my excitement but I was having a good time! The only thing that would have made it perfect (other than meeting Jimmy Buffett himself) is having Jenni there to enjoy the moment with us!


Man it would be amazing to have a bazillion dollars so I could throw away a couple thousand to enjoy a Jimmy concert UP CLOSE & to meet him!! I'm pretty sure that was what I was dreaming about in the photo below:

This is the shirt I was talking about.
(Picture taken over a year ago when Kyle & I went to Wilmington.
I got a little tired on our way home)

No comments:

Post a Comment